TOP 5 REASONS YOU MIGHT HAVE LEFTOVER TOFU ON HAND
1. You bought too much for your vegan brother-in-law at your Easter celebration.
2. Your kids saw right through the “chicken” stir-fry you gave them.
3. You saved some for your friend, who planned to use it as wallpaper adhesive (as advised by a dubious how-to website).
4. You’ve got some left over from your homemade hot and sour soup.
5. You’re trying desperately to show your family that tofu is so much more a mysterious white blob.
Don’t let it go to waste. Use it up!